Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Does Tidal still make the Piano and Little Piano? Both with non-Accuton drivers. Many thanks!
The Paino Cera is still listed as a current production model on Tidal's website. You can always check with the US importer.
{http:/www.thevoicethatis.com
The Little Piano is long gone from production. The Piano Classic is still listed as a current product but as Tidal is transitioning to G2 versions, I don't know whether they will continue to offer a non-Accuton version of the Piano G2.
Maceear,

I was in Munich High End show this year and I listened extensively to the Contriva G2 for two days, Friday and Saturday. My first impression on Friday was that the G2 was the most beautiful speaker I had ever seen in my life. It is that amazing!!! The sound on the first day was not up to the usual Tidal standards so I asked how many hours of burn-in were in these speakers. Apparently, the speakers were brand new and they had had only 15 hours when I first listened to them.

On Saturday though, things had already changed. The sound with about 25-30 hours of playing time was already one of the two best in the show (the other one was the system with Zellaton Reference). That was surprising to me because I know how long it takes for those Accuton drivers to reach their peak performance so I believe that this speaker won't really have any competition in their price range, both in terms of sound performance and gorgeous looks. It is a masterpiece in my personal opinion and definitely worths a careful audition by any audiophile that is looking for a true -to- the-source transducer.
I have gone on record as saying I would never get sell my Piano Diaceras, unless of course I move to another Tidal. Those new Contriva G2's have me thinking!