DAC Upgrade

I currently using a Bryston BDA-1 DAC and although it is a pretty good DAC, I want to upgrade to a 2r2 DAC. I recently purchased a Jays Audio cdt2 mk.ll transport and it is exceptional. My budget is in the $2,000 range and after careful review, I have narrowed the list to Schitts-Yagdrasil, Denafrips-Pontus and Holo Spring 2 level 2(new). Unfortunately, It is difficult to compare the three of them side by side, so I have to rely on expert reviews. I am looking for a DAC that is transparent, extended but smooth highs, 3D midrange and tight bass. My equipment is Prima Luna Prologue Pre Amp, Prima Luna Dialogue HP Amp and Silverline Sonata Mk.III speakers. Any thoughts?
cavy
A bit more info needed, your system, what it was compared to the difference's in sound ect ect ect. especially seeing it's your first post.

Cheers George  
George,
These are what I have.
Audio Quest Vodka Ethernet cable to Magna Mano streamer. Neotech I2C to Denafrips Venus dac. Kitune XLR interconnect to Sony TA-1ES. Silver Circle Audio CS-12 to KEF LS50. Using Cambridge Azur 752BD as transport.
Sound not significantly better when I used the dac on the Cambridge.
I received my Holo Spring2 KTE version a week ago and letting it burn in.
I have 120 hours on it now and still needs another 30 or so but I can tell all of you that this is one fantastic DAC. I don't have a AMR lll to compare it to but my audio buddies do have high end DAC's for comparison. I am using the I2s input in NOS as I have found these produce the best sonic results. I will post my detail findings in a couple of days.