Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
@focalfan : yes please :)

@linkster: it is revelatory isn't it ? the music more engaging, low end part become fuller, more energy, you won't dissapointed with your piano conversion to diacera. Boulder is 300wpc but apparently it isn't enough to bring out the sunray potential, bugger....
Ojdeteos, I think you can biamp the Sunrays. If so, you could use two pair of the BMC M1s. Certainly on my Contrivas, one pair shows no evidence of lacking power.
Bi-amp is possible, but with that i need more sc, ic and pc, not good.

No bmc dealer here, unfortunately
So i have to listen what's available.

To my understanding, even though a person have good speaker, they will change it eventually, nothing can be best forever.
I have had my Piano Diacera's for a little over 6 months and have well over a thousand hours on them. I can say unequivocally that I adore these speakers. They have essentially changed my taste in music. Because of the Piano Diacera's I am totally enamored with classical music. Solo's to symphonies, baroque to modern eras, I cannot get enough.