Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
I've just heard my sunray, i think it's more sttled than before, the sound is improving, more composed, more relaxed, more smooth...

i'm happy that i made the decision to buy sunray.

happy listening!
Ojdeteos, congrats on your sunray! They must be fantastic. I am looking for solid state. Thanks for the input.
@Adstew: thanks adstew!
for SS amp, argyro use sovereign amp, maxx1973 use vitus or bvdiman use FM acoustics and soulution, maybe they can explain it better.

@bostonbean: i'm the 2nd owner, so i don't know how many hours total, but at my place around 30 hours, the sound is still changing, maybe it isn't properly burned in before.

The sound is more refined than before...
Hello,

I recently bought a used pair of Piano Classic, it is the very pair reviewed by John Potis in 6moons. At the time, he liked them so much that he bought them. Sadly he passed away some time ago, and the familly decided to sell them recently. So here I am as a new owner of Tidal speaker.

I've listened several times the Piano Cera and Diacera and the Contriva too, thanks to Doug White who invited me at his home.

I like the way they present the music, nothing spectacular or demonstrative, but just natural and coherent. I was a Spendor owner and I think they share the same kind of qualities at a lower level.
I tested 802's, Sophia, Cremona but they were not a step up in terms of musicality compare to the Spendor A9.

I have a small sized room so far and the pianos could be more at ease with a little more space, but I really enjoy music already.
Happy listening