Good Product or Nonsense?

http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/16871/Optrix-Optrix_CD_Spray-CD_Care
A friend loaned me his CD cleaner. I have a photo to upload but there seems no accommodation for this.
'OPTRIX" is the name. Label says it is a clarifier, cleanser for CDs and also stops "Skipping". Cures cancer?
Comments from those who have used this please?
128x128firstnot
Another +vote for eye glasses cleaner or windex for fingerprints/light scratches. I tend to buy used CDs weekly and have never experienced an ill effects. Rubbing alcohol and/or soap and warm water works well.

Happy Listening!
If using alcohol to clean CDs, I believe it should be highly diluted, as in lens cleaner.
And I would worry about preserving the polycarbonate coating if using Windex... 
the S.C. Johnson website lists Windex's ingredients as water, 2-hexoxyethanol, isopropanolamine, sodium dodecylbenzene sulfonate, lauramine oxide, ammonium hydroxide, fragrance, and Liquitint sky blue dye.
I'm not a chemist, so I don't know for sure. 

In any event, what is the consensus with using cleaner/clarifiers on the top (label) side of the disc?

The difficulty arises when trying to compare various CD enhancers and cleaners and methods. When the same CD is used to compare two or more cleaners/enhancers, if the first one is effective in improving the sound, then there may be no further improvement to the sound by applying the second cleaner/enhancer, you know, since the first one did the job. And if there is further improvement to the sound of the CD then the conclusion could be the two cleaners/enhancers perform different functions. We’re not even sure what the functions of the various products are.

Different folks get different results. It’s difficult if not impossible to obtain consensus on CD cleaners/enhancers, which one work best, or how they work.

Removing mold release compound is frequently given as the objective but I see no evidence that MRC is used in the manufacture of CDs. If different CDs of the same recording are used for the comparison, there is the possibility that one is hearing the inherent difference in sound between the CDs, not the effects of the cleaner/enhancer (s). The optical characteristic of the polycarbonate layer has been predetermined as part of the geometry of the CD system, what with the nanoscale data and laser beam, so changing that optical characteristic should be avoided.

I’m all for “many systems, many testers, many CDs” approach to testing, generally speaking.
It really doesn’t matter anymore. The product is not manufactured anymore. Which is awful because I used it for years. If you look at the link given to Acoustic Sounds it says product is no longer available. It says the same for MusicDirrct also. If you google the name, the product does not show up anymore. People say CD’s are gone, so I guess the cleaners had to go too. 
Been using Optrix for years on my DVD/Blue Ray rentals bc they are filthy and these business's use some kind of Meyer product on them after kids with peanut butter and chocolate have been handling them.  Really not to concerned about the 'sonic improvements' but if you don't like pixellating videos, this stuff is a must! 
On another subject I also use 'ECO 3' by Nordost on the label side of my rental disks.