Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Finally, I ordered my own Tidal Piano Cera speakers...
I am planning to drive them with the Sovereign Director/Glory using my Weiss Medea as a source. Will probably upgrade to a Stylos Sys USB Dac soon... Cables will be the Argento Flow...
Congrats George! After a year of ownership the Piano Cera still amazes me. I recently added APS's PurePower 1050 regenerator and didn't realize this level of performance was possible. It's been a while but they now sound better to me than my recollection of the Contriva Diacera SE within its performance limits in my small listening room.
Linkster,

I agree with you regarding the important of the quality of power supply in a system that is so analytical. I am planning to add a balanced power conditioner soon...
Tbg,

Indeed saw that as well. I only can say that I'm extremely happy with my Sunray and don't have even the slightest intentions of selling them :).

An amazing speaker, both its looks as well as the sound. Everyone that listened to mine fully agree. I don't look at other speakers anymore, I'm done! It's a nice feeling not having the constant urge looking for something better. Having the Sunray made me relax :). Only upgrade currently considering is acoustic treatment in my room.