Review on Tekton Design Perfect Set Speaker just went live on Six Moons.com

My review on the Tekton Design Perfect Set just was posted on Six Moons.com. Hope it gives all the information and details why this another killer speaker from this company. 
teajay
So is this how a reviewer generates hits on his web page/review these days?  Start a thread announcing that it’s going live in an audio forum so fans of the brand can post their excitement over the review and slap each other on the back with how great the components in question are?  

Hey 213runnin,

If you know my history here on the GON you would be aware that I started writing lay reviews 10 years ago for the members which turned out to get me, about six years go, a job offer to become a professional reviewer. My home has always been these forums and I try to share my excitement for new gear with the members.  I have posted about many different types of gear and very different companies for years.  I have enough readers of my reviews that have nothing to do with this website, my only motivation is to share information regarding great products. Your welcome to your assumption about me and what motivates other GON members, just don't think its valid for me and the members.  
It must be because I am approaching 71 years old.

That site is extremely hard to use. I assume the audio review page is were I would find the review? Too bad the page is not in alphabetical order.

Any reason we can’t have a direct link?
Post removed