Audio Nirvana Drivers

Recently I had a chance to listen to the Audio Nirvana 15in Alinco driver, connected to a nice 300b amp. Quite frankly, I was blown away at what I heard. It was as if the speakers completely disappeared and the sound was appearing out of thin air. The vocals these things produced were incredibly realistic, the midrange was very fast and rhythmic, and the imaging was by far some of the best I've heard. The weak part of the driver was definetly the low end, but still went down to ~35hz. Not being in the audiophile game long, and still learning, I came here to get a few opinions. This was my first experience listening to a full range driver. Having no experience with manufactures in this area, I have a question. Who makes the best full range driver? Had anyone had a chance to listen to any drivers made by Audio Nirvana? Opinions? 
akwilson501
I am also not on here to bash them in any ways. I love the driver that I heard. They were in bass reflex cabinets(although very large) and were connected with standard speaker wire with there 300b amp with stock tubes. I’m just wondering, can more be done, or is it just not necessary for these drivers? Just so you’ll know that my system will be. Sonore Ultrarendu(streamer/jitter reduction)<Chord 2qute(DAC)<El34 Amp<8in Neodymium drivers. I will have a pair of audioquest water rca interconnects between the DAC and the Amp.
The 10" full-range drivers I bought years ago were OK but had limited high frequency range (rolled-off on the highs). Regardless of that, I really enjoyed them for the price, but I will say the "Common Sense" place that sells them is less than friendly. I did some experimentation with different cabinet designs and sent some photos to the "Common Sense" place and I complimented them on the drivers and said I liked them. The feedback I got was reprimanding me for not using their recommended cabinet design and experimenting with my own instead. It is not often you get reprimanded for giving someone a compliment. Again very difficult to deal with. The drivers are long gone and so are the cabinets but I have not forgotten the fact that a compliment and a friendly gesture on my part was returned in an unfriendly nature. No way to treat a customer.
Thanks for the info @j_stereo, i agree, from what I heard, the highs were definetly a little rolled off. What would your opinion be on throwing a crossover in the mix and adding a super tweeter?This of course would help with the high frequency roll off, but the owner of the speakers swears that would diminish the sound. According to him, the reason they use full range drivers to start with is so there isn't a crossover. Either way, I've definetly got some tinkering to do once I get the drivers. Maybe a subwoofer in my future as well. 
Guys,

I retrofitted a pair of 4 Inch Audio Nirvana Classic Full range drivers into my Energy Connoisseur C1 Cabinets which specs out around 53Hz-23Khz; 5 Inch Driver/1 Inch Dome tweeter. Not hearing any perceived roll-off in relation to the previous dome tweeter but the AN is just more vibrant and expressive.

No comparison! Right out of the box you will notice more transparency, clarity and a purity that is just phenomenal and talk about a disappearing act...I can hear unbelievable detail 50+ feet away on the other side of the house. The stock drivers were muddy and congested in comparison.

If this is what you get in eliminating crossovers/multi-drivers, I now see a change for me in the full range driver route. These are suppose to get even better with more hours and age.

I had outstanding e-mail correspondences from David, even though I wanted to use my current cabinets and not build one spec'd for his drivers; which I imagine would improve the sound of the drivers if I used his trial tested cabinet but I wanted to get a feel on the sound of a full range driver.

Wig
As an update to my previous post I received a very friendly message from "Common Sense" that shed some light on the situation. As I think back, we may have both just been having a bad day. Based on the recent correspondence, I would retract what I previous said, and I would like to say that "Common Sense" does seem to have a responsive and friendly customer service and that my previous experience was probably just a misunderstanding and miscommunication.