Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis

Thank you for your answers, if I understand, the contriva Diacera SE are the best and cheap.
This binds you to me this is necessary, but I respect your commitments.
Thank you to tell me what others loudspeakers, listen to Compared to Tidal.
The profits are enormous on a sale of Tidal I am informed by a friend of audio dealer in Russia.

Thank you again.
082288--

it's my understanding ,that the previous import prices in the usa were skewed and not in par with the rest of the world's. the current usa price list(which is available from tidal-audio.de) is more in line with the rest of the tidal importing community, and lower than previously advertised.
imho, whether tidal is a 40 points line or a other margin numbers is secondary. everyone is entitled to make a living and cover their expenses,and generate a profit, witihn reason , of course.and the main point ,which you hit on the nail squarely, is tidal's performance! it is indeed a stunning acheivment in music reproduction, period.
rilou---
the beauty of our hobby, is that there are so many great options out there to pick from. tidal may not be your cup -of tea, and we "tidalists" will all respect it fully.
whatever you choose ,enjoy it!
So, no one has bass problems with Tidal Contriva?
I don't know may it was because of room acoustic?
Pairing sub is not easy way, I think.
Murataltuev, integrating a subwoofer has always frustrated me. I have tried probably ten different subwoofer over the years. The last was with my Beauhorn Virtuosos, that had no bass below 60 Hz. I tried massive 8 feet tall by 15 inch diameter isobaric subwoofers with 2000 watts of power. Boom, boom! Ultimately, I sold the speakers. This was followed by the futility of Avantegarde Trios.

The Tidal Contrivas have much better bass than my Acapella and go deeper. Do I think they do sub 20 Hz? No, this is what I might get out of adding the Zu Method.

Ozy, I agree. The US typically uses importers who add perhaps 30% as their profit. What Tidal has done, is to remove the importer. So Tidal staff now have to run their own rooms at shows and deal with reviewers and orders and shipping, as well as warehousing some product.

Thank you again to you audiogoners. but yes some people complain about how low the Tidal, but I'd like to tell them that there is no bass.
Today I am very happy to have one of the best loudspeakers in the moment which does not speak, I am delighted.
Without any resentment at all good MUSIC.