Lightning quick DYNAMIC amp in the under $1000 range

Hi guys, slowly upgrading my system on a bang for the buck budget. Anyone know of a musical, dynamic amp for under a grand? I would prefer new, but if anyone knows of a good deal on the used market, that could work, as well.
bstatmeister
Post removed 

What do you think about this one
Wow, now that is odd, they show a measurement graph for Noise+Distortion, but not for any others expect frequency response, simply specs.

I would like to note that the Hypex amps I mentioned performs better; voltage is different (1W vs 5W),

but here is the Audio-GD:

http://www.audio-gd.com/Master/A1/A1THD.JPG 

And here is the Hypex:

EDIT: Can’t link

Dont pay any mind to the noise floor (~-120dB for Audio-GD, ~-140dB for Hypex), that is just the resolution of the measurement, just pay attention to the spikes, we see the Audio-GD has spikes up to ~ -105dB (1kHz test tone not at 0dB), whereas the Hypex has spikes up to ~ -130dB. Now, while neither takes into account noise, the distortion alone is better on the Hypex, but both are so low that it’s not really a difference (unless the noise on the Audio-GD is terrible). As stated, I find it odd they don’t give a wattage vs THD graph.

@georgehifi

Of course it’s Schiit’s blame. They don’t hide anything for the Modi 3:
https://www.schiit.com/public/upload/PDF/Schiit%20DAC%20APx555%20Standard%20Test%20Suite_%20Modi%203...

Schiit even states the Vidar specs are from measurements, yet Schiit doesn’t post them.

Sighted listening tests hold little value, especially from SBAF, where users usually have a hard-on for Schiit and denounce measurements from ASR (even banned Amir). 2D vs 3D soundstage is only dealing with channel matching/separation and phase, which the Benchmark has no issues with. Microdetail is in the rise time, the 2V 10kHz squarewave into 8ohm test that Stereophile uses shows the AHB2 rises in <5 microseconds. 

The only reasons I can see not to pick the AHB2 is if you need more wattage, ultra low impedance handling, or your music is poorly mastered and you don’t want transparent gear.
Of course it’s Schiit’s blame.  
Sighted listening tests hold little value,

I think your just a little bit anti Schiit.

Cheers George
@georgehifi  

Just pointing out how they have nothing to hide for their well performing $100 DAC, but they won’t show all for their $700 power amp, and I see no reason as to why.  

I’m neutral on Schiit, they make some good and some bad.