Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Argyro, I know the Indra very well, so I very much appreciate your comparison between the Indra and Argento Flow.
Kclone, actually been crazy and ordered the Sunray :). Was an "impulsive" decision after hearing the speaker. Was so overwhelmed with its performance that I ordered it.
Now I'm suffering the consequences since I'm living of water and bread for the next 20 years :-)

But..... I've got something very special and amazing to listen to.
Maxx1973,

you are a very lucky guy. I have heard the Sunray a few times and I find it unique in every aspect. Anything else sounds fake...
Ge-fe-li-ci-teerd Maxx1973! Ik breng je graag een fles wijn en een stuk kaas voor bij dat brood als ik dan mag meeluisteren 8^)

(Sorry guys, special address for a special occasion, no worries, nothing nasty)
Hi, guys! My Contriva Discera SEs arrived yesterday and now are playing. To my surprise they have high WAF. They have some breakin on them so I expect to be happy shortly, such as I was at the RMAF when I heard them on Sunday of the show.

One first impression-never have I seen speakers better packed.