Audio Nirvana Drivers

Recently I had a chance to listen to the Audio Nirvana 15in Alinco driver, connected to a nice 300b amp. Quite frankly, I was blown away at what I heard. It was as if the speakers completely disappeared and the sound was appearing out of thin air. The vocals these things produced were incredibly realistic, the midrange was very fast and rhythmic, and the imaging was by far some of the best I've heard. The weak part of the driver was definetly the low end, but still went down to ~35hz. Not being in the audiophile game long, and still learning, I came here to get a few opinions. This was my first experience listening to a full range driver. Having no experience with manufactures in this area, I have a question. Who makes the best full range driver? Had anyone had a chance to listen to any drivers made by Audio Nirvana? Opinions? 
akwilson501
Hey AK.  I have been using their Alnico 8's (no whizzer) for about 6 months and quite like them.  I have inserted a small eq device to smooth things out a little. In my back loaded horn cabs, the bass is surprisingly good without a sub.

I am contemplating having some cabs made for my main system to house their 15's.
I find the sound direct and involving. Maybe not the smoothest (I have had Quads and Harbeths that are more obviously 'pleasing' but the dynamic aspects aren't as evident with them.
Cool. 

Roy C.
Thanks @zbpt, the 15in alinco is what I had a chance to listen to, they were startling good. In a well treated room they were able to completely disappear, as if music was coming out from the tip of a needle or a black hole(in the best way possible). I broke down and ordered the 8in neodymium along with there El-34 Class A Set amp. Although it is to late to rechoose, what are the pros to alinco vs neodymium in full range drivers? In your opinion, is one a superior driver over the other? I know what the owner of audio nirvana has to say on this subject, just wondering what the rest of the community has to say. I've heard conflicting information from the owner, which totally negates, the although limited, knowledge of what I know about full range driver operation and speakers in general. Examples: speaker cables dont matter, bass reflex box recommendation for full range driver, tubes dont make a difference... etc.
I am also not on here to bash them in any ways. I love the driver that I heard. They were in bass reflex cabinets(although very large) and were connected with standard speaker wire with there 300b amp with stock tubes. I’m just wondering, can more be done, or is it just not necessary for these drivers? Just so you’ll know that my system will be. Sonore Ultrarendu(streamer/jitter reduction)<Chord 2qute(DAC)<El34 Amp<8in Neodymium drivers. I will have a pair of audioquest water rca interconnects between the DAC and the Amp.