Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Fla, I would advise you to contact you dealer and/or Tidal directly for that information. Karelfd, I am driving my Piano Ceras with Einstein's LITD hybrid power amp (80/115 wpc into 8/4 ohms). Again, I have a small room and do not feel any need whatsoever for more power. In fact, I heard the LITD drive the Contriva Diacera SE in the dealer's large room with great results.
Are the Cera's rated at 88 dbs? Correct me if I am wrong, but If that is the case, 100 watts from a high current amp should do the job no problem.
I really don't know what the Ceras rate insofar as efficiency goes, but anecdotally the 88db value sounds about right. They are slightly less efficient than my 90db rated Ultimate Monitors.
I have a solid state amp, Modwright KWA 150. I wonder if getting another one and running in mono configuration would have any advantages or improvements or maybe that would just be a waste?
Kclone, I don't know what your listening habits are, but I can tell you that the low level detail on my Tidals is exceptional and many times I find myself listening at what many might consider background levels. I think that would be overkill and your money may be better spent elsewhere.