Easy to drive, outstandingly natural sound from 40-50 Hz up.....AN-E, O/96, others?

If my goal were to find natural-sounding, dynamic, and efficient speakers that can be driven with a somewhat lower-powered a (i.e., 50-watt SS) amplifier, and that work well with a variety of music, would I be looking at AN-Es, O/96s, or which others?
I am not particularly interested in using a 10-20 watt SET, but being able to use something lower-powered than the 300-watt amplifiers required for my 85dB speakers would open up a lot of other amplifier options and simplify things for me.  I have two fairly high-quality powered subs so the goal would be to fill my (moderately large) room from 40-50 Hz and up and let the subs handle the lower registers.
Any thoughts on the two speakers listed, or recommendations for others?
mitch2
I have AN-Es right now but am looking for an alternative. 
The ones I'd like to demo are:
Charney Concerto
Zu (not sure which model)
Cube Audio Nenuphar
Pure Audio Project Trio15

I'm a little hesitant about going for anything with down-firing bass woofers because I live in a condo.  If this wasn't a concern I'd be interested in:

hORNS Universum III
Tune Audio Anima
Odeon No.33
I did like the Hornings I heard at a show once but I found that the bass woofers did not integrate with the driver for the highs and mids. It could have been the room, but it sounded like two completely different speakers.
Exlibris,
I have the Eufrodite Ellipses with the newer woofers. In my room and set up the speakers are very cohesive and speak with one voice. They do like breathing room.

Show conditions aren’t the best place to hear them. At Jeff’s (Highwater Sound) place they sound much better.

Good Luck with your search!

Joe
Contrast Audio Model One; 16 ohms, 93 dB.
Audiokinesis- Duke has always made great speakers that are easy to drive.
Many 'full range' speakers like Lowther and Voxitiv can make 50Hz. Voxitive had a very nice sounding room at RMAF; their drivers are around 100dB.