Where to go in Portland...

I’ll be in Portland for a few days — any recommendations for a good audio shop to audition speakers?
128x128cheeg
Entering Music Millennium in Portland Oregon is a trip; it feels like a time machine has taken you back to 1969 (the year it opened), patchouli oil and all. Some of the clerks look like they’ve been there since ’69 ;-) . MM is now selling turntables, all of them save the entry-level Music Hall junk. Lots of LPs, unfortunately all overpriced. All genres, but not much depth (only the new release of cult-level artists, not their complete catalog). Okay for a brick & mortar, but it’s sure no Amoeba (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Berkeley).
By now you have probably traveled to and returned from Portland.

Fred's Sound of Music. Old school folks there. I've known them since the '70's. One of the oldest audio stores in Portlandia. Takes a lot to survive in this business as long as they have going through the many huge changes and challenges that have come along. 

Chelsea Audio, well, I bought a preamp from them 20 years ago. A suburban shop....

Echo would be ok for a look at used equip. Fred's carries some as well. 
@ranchhand1 - thanks for the feedback, although you’re right, I’m already back!  I really liked Echo, wish we had one in LA. And the folks at Fred’s were very nice, although their selection was more geared towards HT than music. Fun trip!