Denon or Marantz? Home theater beginner.

Im new to home theater.

Here is what im looking at getting for speakers and want to know what would be a good receiver to get. I am 90/10 Movies to music.

Speakers:
Paradigm Monitor 9's, CC-390, (2) DSP-3100s
or
B&W 683's, HTM61, ASW610XP

Ill have a HTPC (HDMI), XBox 360 (HDMI), and Comcast HD Box (HDMI) connected to the receiver and then 1 main HDMI to the TV. Do I need upscaling? Will the output be fine for what speakers i'm getting?

I wanted to know which of these 3 would be the better way to go?

Receivers:
Marantz SR7002/SR8002
or
Denon 2310CI/3310CI

Any help is greatful!
Thanks,
Chris
schwegs99
I have had a Denon for 10 years and used it on a daily basis. Flawless, high quality build. I strongely recommend it for its quality
Thanks everyone.

More info for everyone:
My budget is around $2000 for speakers and then $500-$1K for receiver.

My room is 18ftx15ft with cathedral ceiling that's about 18-20ft high.

What Def Tech's are the ones to buy?

I really like the Denon 3310 for the price and options. If I go with the Paradigm's, Paradigm recommend to match it with the Denon 3310. Now the dealer with the B&W's told me to match it with an Intega or Onkyo.

I think im going to lean towards B&W, seems everyone is recommending them because of the smooth and warm sound they produce. The only thing holding me back is Paradigms price point being at better.

Thanks again to everyone.
"Also, what Intega/Onkyo would you recommend around $900?"

A used Onkyo 905 or 906.
I think you should just take a shot at whatever speakers are first on your thought list, and give them a shot. Otherwise you'll never know. Then, you can compare over time with other speakers in your system. Then, sell what you're not using later on on the used market. No problem.
Yeah, I'd lean to those Beemers over the paradigm Studio's (which I used to sell at a hifi store). Although I'm not familiar with those new B&W's - just speaking on past history).
I also personally have a pretty fair amount of experience with most of the receiver brands on the market. My experience as a hobbiest and industry guy both, is that the Denon's have historically made better sounding pieces at the entry to mid price points. They are usually musical, full bodied, solid sounding with good power (relative), are forgiving of less than pristine speaker choices, and are pretty well balanced. They also remain competetive - often surpassing - the other AV receivers on the market on up the price scale as well. Basically, it's hard to go wrong, and you can add an outboard amp to see what you're missing if you like.
I haven't had such good experience with the Onkyo's and Marantz's at the entry to mid levels. Their better pieces seemed to be on the top end of their linups, comparatively. Tastes will of course vary. But then I've had some rediculously expensive audiophile gear over the years. So I'm just referencing comparing relative to high end sounding components mostly here.
Another brand I think excells in performance (sound and video - which is where it counts) at the lower to mid price points ($350-$1200) are the excellent Harmon Kardon receivers. As and audio/videophile, you'd be barking up the wrong tree to try and convice me otherwise on these.
If I was looking at your choices, I'd be considering the 2310 - or even lesser- and adding an 0utboard amp, personally.
Another choice is looking at the EBay for the AVR354 Harmon piece. Sounds great, lots of power, EQ, HDMI1.3, True and master digital, lots to offer.
Anyway, that's my take.