Turntable options

Looking for a table in th 10k range with arm and cart. Could stretch the budget to 15k if worth the extra $’s. I’ve considered, Clearaudio innovation or ovation with Koetsu Black Cart and universal 12 arm/ Brinkmann Bardo with Pi cart or AMG Giro. 

All insight and options welcomed. It’s fun to evaluate, but not sure if the juice is worth the squeeze. I’m also interested in recomendations for table platform form vibration. 

Thanks
hambon
Thanks - can you elaborate on why the Manley pre isn’t adequate? Not sure I’m tracking with you. 

Thanks Inna
Rome wasn’t built in a day. I did find that the Steelhead, despite its enormous flexibility and some serious tube rolling, was holding my system back. But by that time, i had the good-better turntable(s) in place.
You’ll get there. @mulveling ’s comments re arm for Koetsu are well taken. I’ve just entered Koetsu land and am delighted!
I also kept talking about adding a second arm but deferred it, since i thought- well, I’ll spend the money on the best cartridge I can find for my taste and system and why have more money tied up in a second arm, cartridge, etc. (I don’t really do much with mono, certainly not enough to justify a separate arm and with the XL, a separate tower, which itself isn’t so cheap). But, I finally bit the bullet -again, nothing ’instant’ about any of this- and will have the flexibility to experiment with different cartridges (and possibly arms- a vintage arm would be nice too).
Look at it this way- take your time, don’t buy into the hype, see if you can get some ’face time’ with some of these turntables- it really is impossible to assess different turntables, arms and cartridges in a dealer or show context-- a subject that was addressed in another thread--and then jump.
I guess my only point of emphasis is that a turntable that has good isolation as part of the package, not just some rubber feet or whatever, may allow you to avoid the not inconsiderable cost of things like HRS, Minus K or some other flavor of fancy isolation. (I like Stillpoints and use em, but those add up too, all money that could be spent on the best table, arm and cartridge combination you can put together, and not necessarily the most expensive or bling-y-est).
Remember, this is supposed to be FUN!
:)
Because that Manley is entry level and $12k - $15K table/arm/cartridge are not. Very generally speaking, especially because higher end MC cartridges are so overpriced, phono stage should cost at least 1.5-2 times more than cartridge. Phono stage is more important than cartridge, though, so you might not want to put that $7k Koetsu right away.
Another point, the one that Bill didn't mention, is that he has completely different system and consequentially the sound. His system is all tube with horn hybrid speakers. I does matter, what sounds great there might not sound great here, though at this level there are no bad turntables, yet none of them sound quite or at all alike. 
Thanks Inna -

so so you are placing your judgement based on cost ratio v actual performance? I really want to know how one phono pre compares to another. What would you suggest an upgrade from
the Manley would be? Thanks 
Steelhead if you stay with Manley, Allnic that Bill uses if you want to go higher. Good things do cost money, Rome wasn't built for free either. There are other phono stages, though, including Pass.
I think, you need a table with a strong drive. Bill's system is a little jumpy and hectic and yours a little lazy.