Which integrated amp do you suggest?

Hi Everyone,
Looking to purchase an integrated amp to match my setup.
My sources include vinyl, CD's and Tidal Hi-Fi (not worried about master quality).
I have a set of Elac Debut 2.0 B6 speakers.

Looking for an amp which has a built-in DAC and the ability to network, or at least connect via laptop (for tidal streaming).

My budget is around 500-600 USD

Looking for an integrated amp which would pair nicely with the Elac's.
128x128con7711
I have a fair amount of gear, SS, tube, separates, integrated and I keep coming back to my Peachtree Nova 220SE.  The DAC sounds great, it is compact and cool.  Underwood has some NOS at $1,000, but Peachtree has other models with less power that you could get used in your budget.  
Cambridge Audio CXA80. You can get one for $999 online. It is awesome and lots of power. I use a pair of Wharfedale Reva 3s with it. It has a built in DAC which I think is decent. Especially for TV use. I would get something like a Bluesound Node for streaming and DAC. You will need a separate phono stage, but you might already have that. 

The Cambridge can use a separate dongle you plug into the back that can do blue tooth. So easy streaming of Tidal from your phone, if that’s what you want to do. I have not tried that though. 

Jason
Oh I forgot to mention that I tried an Outlaw receiver from Music Direct before getting the Cambridge CXA80. No comparison really. 

Sure it is a jack of all trades, but a master of none. 
I had the Peachtree 220se and it is a great integrated, especially for $1000.  This is really reaching a sound that’s closer to $1500-$1800 if spent on secondhand seperates.

I recently bought an Anthem I225 for $825 shipped and it is a great unit as well.  I actually prefer the Anthem I225 and Audioquest Dragonfly (Red) Dac / Jitterbug combo to the Peachtree 220se but thats not to say that the Peachtree isn’t a smoking deal at $1000 with Warranty.

if you can swing it, something like the Peachtree 220se or Anthem I225 will be a step (or two) above the $600 units.  A Peachtree 220se would be something that would allow you to just focus on a speaker upgrade later on when you want more from your sound, where as buying something like that CXA80 would leave you wanting to upgrade that later on as well.  Your current speakers (along with any others) would sound better with the Peachtree 220se in my oppinion. 

I’d like to add though that the Yamaha, Marantz and Cambridge suggestions are all solid and if you can only swing $600 and not $900 then do look at those suggestions.  

I’ve only had experience (in home demo) with the CXA80 and it really is a nice unit.  Sounds great, class a/b, great aesthitcs, great build quality etc.  it’s just that the Peachtree at $300-$400 more is actually very much worth it!
The Best I had and heard was the DK even there basic one . Used for a Grand  can not go wrong