Which bookshelf speakers to choose: Focal Sopra 1 or B&W 805D3 or KEF Ref 1?

I'm in the market to upgrade my 2.1 system that is currently composed of Monitor Audio Gold GX 100 bookshelf speakers powered by a Hegel Rost Integrated and backed up by a Rel T/5i sub.

I've been exploring the B&W 805D3 but cannot find a KEF dealer in Denver, CO.  Shame on you KEF.  

Everyone I spoke to said I owe it to myself to listen to the Focal Sopra No 1 before making my decision.

Any thoughts on which direction to go here?
gtlatsis
KEFs return policy is really not attractive.

If you return any product for any reason other than shipping damage or defective YOU have to pay for return shipping and YOU have to pay a 15% restocking fee.

Again, I'm very surprised at how poor a company like KEF goes to market.  I live in Denver, CO and no one has KEF Reference Series to demo.  Recently I checked with Best Buy's Magnolia division as they carry a lot of high end brands (MacIntosh, B&*W, etc) and they stated that KEF is dropping the ball!  They can't even get the Reference Series in their stores.
I used the dealer locator on the KEFdirect website and found nine KEF dealers in the Denver area. Have you tried calling anyone? I wouldn't rely on some help-desk guy.
Thanks - I appreciate your help.  That was nice of you to search.

I did the same and found out the dealers listed are outdated.  KEF help-desk only confirmed one.  

What's sad is I remember KEF from years ago when they had a strong presence locally.  

It just doesn't make sense especially when you seek B&W and even Focal with strong dealer networks.
Gtlatsis,
I think all 3 are fantastic.  You might want to add Paradigm Persona B’s into ghe mix as well.  Soundshop in Colorado Springs can Demo them / help you with those.  The Music Room in Broomfield has a pair of Kefs for sale that they might help you with a listen (I’d suggest taking them some lunch or at least, not mentioning my name,lol).  The B&W’s you should be able to hear at Magnolia or Listen Up, either in Denver or the Springs.  

Post removed