$10k Speaker Cables??????????????

Where does this madness end??? My friend the editor reviews this craziness!!
https://www.soundstageaustralia.com/index.php/reviews/209-in-akustik-referenz-ls4004-air-loudspeaker...

Cheers George
128x128georgehifi
Post removed 
What I want is a Taco Bell taco that has all that stuff they show in the ads

Have you been taking in by false advertising? lol
OK, Goeffery....here is one example; a USB cable.  an informed person knows that the transfer of ones and zeros either gets to its destination or not.  A cable cannot sonically improve the signal.  Yet for $550.00, Nordost will sell you one of their cheaper ("modestly priced") ones.  And they say:  

The new Purple Flare USB 2.0 Data Cable combines OFC conductors with Nordost’s innovative precision FEP extrusion technology, greatly reducing dielectric properties in order to increase signal speeds and ensure both electrical and sonic integrity. This double-shielded cable provides the detailed and   dynamic results that music servers and DACs are capable of. Audiophiles will be amazed at the amazing improvements that can be achieved at this modest price point.

Digital cables make a difference, and USBs are no exception. The Purple Flare USB 2.0 Data cable is the most efficient and cost-effective digital cable, capable of delivering the ones and zeroes with maximum precision. With this cable in your setup, you will find a lift in your system that is simply not possible when using its stock counterparts.

Monoprice sells a USB cable that does the same thing for 89 cents.  Their gold plated version is $1.49.  Really...a better quality USB cable may have some benefits but improving audio quality is not one of them in my opinion - and in the opinion of just about everybody - except those that manufacture, distribute, market and retail them.  (Follow the money) Oh...and the final group are those who got sucked into buying these and now would never admit they got snaked.

Riddle me this, Mr. Smarty Pants, so how come the Monoprice Cable sounds like crap, you know, relative to the Nordost? But if you like it, hey, that’s what counts. Most likely you never heard either one.

I imagine you probably think cheap Monoprice HDMI cables sound just as good as high end HDMI cables, right? Besides, that’s not an example of an extreme claim by a cable manufacturer. In fact, that “example” just describes the product. It’s actually just a description, not a claim. Hel-loo! Better luck next time. Shut the cave door and back to pigmy country!
"Mr Smarty Pants?"  Really, Geoff, I know you have no other pastime but hawking this forum (note your zillions of posts) but, please..."Mr Smarty Pants?"

Ditto on the HDMI...digital pass through cannot be improved upon.  You know that, don't you?