NHT 2.5i VS NHT Classic 4

Thinking of upgrading my 2.5i to Classic 4. Is there big difference between these two and is it worth upgrading?
royy
well, i have the d-sonic 1200s. im gonna do it after work, but to honest, i'm kinda scared!!!!
Background, you are the man! I don't mean to hi-jack the thread, but it is relative to the original post. I hooked up the 2.5is to the d-sonic. those little old suckers have never sounded better...ever!!!. they can take a lot!!! I had to turn up the volume way up to really hear them the way they were intended. I have a newly found respect for those old things.. if only i'd kept the 3.3s. its also amazing what high power class d amps can do. but now I want the 4s, since you've said they're much, much better.
in the meantime, rock on everybody! thanks to everyone, especially background.
Glad you're enjoying them again. I left my 2.5i's in storage, and miss them sometimes.

But yeah, keep your eye out. Classic 4's have been coming up super cheap lately. And, they're way better than their going price.
Got a pair of 2.5i recently in mahogany finish. Beautiful speakers. Power them with a pair of 40w vintage tube amps. Big, beautiful sound, but those cheap clips on driver connections must go to realize the true sound of this design.

Not power hungry if you are using tubes. A 10Wter will give you very sweet sound too. Bass is tuneful and in proportion to the rest of the system. Very satisfied guy I am after all the Soundlab, ML, Mag, Apogee, Infinity RS, and Legacy focus....