Anyone Using Crystals?

Are any members using crystals in their systems? If so, how are you using them to get good results?
sabai
Post removed 
I entered in another phase of my stones and crystals experiments in my audio grid system but also in the house electrical grid also,upstream then and also downstream relatively to my system...But I lifted my experiments on another level with batteries and cabling, the new design I invent is that I connected my stones and crystals in the audio room and on my gear by placing specific crystals and stones(more than a dozen varieties) in a passively battery connected loop cables grid of my own design ...

No active filtering with a costly power supply, no more active isolator from my computer,because of the trade-off noise that electronic components introduce in the system; I use only passive filtering with stones...The batteries connected by copper cables with the stones connected also with copper cables unites all the stones in a one system filtering device, batteries makes the stones and crystals more active without introducing any noise of their own... With this lowering of the noise floor the results are astounding: holographic imaging with natural musical timbre, atmospheric floating sound...It is the same audio gear before and after,but no more the same sound at all...

You can laugh if you want,but I had fun and I am proud of my designed room system,upgrading is for me no more urgency, and music now obliterate the sound in my headphones and in my speakers the same...
Been using crystals for eons. Brilliant pebbles was the first comprehensive suite of crystal products for audiophiles. Brilliant Pebbles was introduced at the London HiFi Show circa 2003. They require break in and are directional. Not for the squeamish. 😬 Was Brilliant Pebbles the biggest seller in Audiogon history. You decide.

Geoff Kait
Machina Dynamica
Power to the Pebble!
I know that you use crystals, but not with a batteries electrical connected cables grid design...Trust me it is on another level for the effects...Try that … By the way bags of crystals are, compared to precise stones coupling in a cabled grid with cabled batteries, a primitive design...And if you sell that one day remember where the idea come from...Lol