Bryston 4B3 vs Mac MC462 vs Pass Labs X250.8, OR... GRYPHON Diablo 300?

Hi,
Over the next few weeks I am organizing in-home demo of  three pre/power amps for my B&W 803D2's, and will purchase whichever sounds best.  I will be testing the following gear, which is based on what's available where live:
-Bryston B173 / 4B3-McIntosh C47 / MC462
-Pass Labs X250.8, if I can get my hands on one (will probably use the C47 pre-amp to test with this)
The Gryphon Diablo 300 is also a candidate.  I've seen some strong comments from others that Gryphon is in another league compared to the others.
My question is, barring what sounds best to me during my auditioning, in general to most people would the Diablo 300 really beat the others in my list?  And, are there any material disadvantages to sound quality considering the Diablo is an integrated vs the other choices?  I don't really care about having separates, but sound is obviously important.
Secondly related to the Gryphon, there is only one Gryphon dealer that is even remotely close to me.  Should that dealer cut ties down the road, or go out of business, does anyone know how I might go about getting service for the Diablo should I require it at some point?  Is that a valid concern?  There are multiple Mac dealers near me so that would not be so much of a concern.

Thanks in advance for any feedback....

nyev
nyev, you have buying the gryphon in mind and nothing is going to change your mind.  I do the same when I make up my mind.  You are giving little weight to the reasons for not purchasing the unit, and then weighing too heavily the reasons for buying the amp.  For example, you make it sound like the gryphon is the "budget buy" of top gear and the best sounding in its price range.  Inna makes it sound like to buy top gear it has to come with all the uncertainties of having a potentially unstable manufacturer to deal with and possibly proprietary parts not being available.  I am not saying anything negative may happen at all, but I am saying that you brought up all of these things and I think you are wise in doing so.
I have lots of respect for inna's points of view but don't agree with a couple of points here.

There is what appears to be a brand new never used Diablo 300 for sale right now on A'gon for $12,300, local pick up Des Plaines, IL only, without a DAC or phono stage.  Just providing this to give an idea of the mark up (normal?) on these units and perhaps a little bargaining power when you go to purchase it.
dguitar, I hear you. But we are talking about transistor amps so I won't go there. What preamp do you use with your VAC ? Phono stage ? Oh yes, and what speakers ?
But yes, though there is never a guarantee, if you want as much piece of mind as possible long term, I think companies like FM Acoustics, Nagra and Accuphase will give you that, especially if you are an original owner. I don't know how good their service is, they just shouldn't disappear in the foreseeable future or radically change course. They would not be my first choice, certainly not if buying new, but that's me, there are other approaches.
It is a beautiful amplifier with its Bat Cave looks which I like, and it does seem to garner rave reviews.  I see why you want one as I am sure I would like it too, I just didn't  have any idea of the negatives until you brought them up.