My findings on Magico V2.....what now?

Hi guys, I've finally managed to make a 250km trip to audition the Magico V2. The V2's were driven by Soulution 740 preamp and 710 power amp (each costing $40k and highly acclaimed by JV of TAS). The source used was a Soulution 745 disc player. So...the sound was G-R-E-A-T...but I sat there in the auditioning chair like a rock. To my surprise, I found myself unmoved and unstirred. By the 4th CD, I started to get bored. I felt almost none of the wonderful emotions I got when I auditioned the Avantgarde Uno G2 driven by Audio Note Meishu SET amp.

Should this experience be conclusive and enough for me to make my decision? Should I explore the V2 with other amps, say, the Pass XA100.5? As great as the Soulution combo is, they sounded sterile to me. And unfortunately the Magico dealer carries only a couple of brands for amps so I can't make any A/B comparison.
jtein
I would have to agree. There are so many other fish in the sea. If you are going to spend that kind of money you should love it! I hope all works out for you!
MAGICO speakers take from 600 to 800 hrs to fully break in. The speakers V2 V3 MINI Q5 M5 im sure no dealers who have new MAGICOS have not run them in for 600 to 800 hrs.If this is the case speakers will sound closed down bass will not be as good etc.My MINI 2 took a full 800HRS to sound there best!!
heard the M5's with soulution and dcs electronics, also heard the M5's with mcintosh all tube set up else where. neither time was i impressed and i really wanted to be. i was considering both the dcs and solution electronics to move up to, desided to stay put. i do not know about magico marketing, i am sure, under the right condition, the M5's sound great, but they have nothing on my rockports. only my opinion.
Ebm, I'm glad you like the Magicos. I've given them a fair shake on multiple occasions at some of the most reputable dealers in the US. There is no #1, just our own opinions.