My findings on Magico V2.....what now?

Hi guys, I've finally managed to make a 250km trip to audition the Magico V2. The V2's were driven by Soulution 740 preamp and 710 power amp (each costing $40k and highly acclaimed by JV of TAS). The source used was a Soulution 745 disc player. So...the sound was G-R-E-A-T...but I sat there in the auditioning chair like a rock. To my surprise, I found myself unmoved and unstirred. By the 4th CD, I started to get bored. I felt almost none of the wonderful emotions I got when I auditioned the Avantgarde Uno G2 driven by Audio Note Meishu SET amp.

Should this experience be conclusive and enough for me to make my decision? Should I explore the V2 with other amps, say, the Pass XA100.5? As great as the Soulution combo is, they sounded sterile to me. And unfortunately the Magico dealer carries only a couple of brands for amps so I can't make any A/B comparison.
jtein
The Soulution equipment is definitely run-in. So is the V2, for sure.

Yep Bvdiman, that's the dealer. It's the only dealer carrying Magico in Malaysia. I didn't try them with other cable makes. Guess I was overawed by the whole set-up (the cables, power cords, power conditioner which is also made by him) so I dared not ask for the thing to be altered.

I guess the only way to know is to listen to more speakers of different makes.
If you liked the fairly inexpensive audio note set, maybe you should go here an audio note set up that matches the price of the soulution electronics and magico speakers you heard. get a sense of the possibilities down that different path
I guess the only way to know is to listen to more speakers of different makes.

... maybe try your own amps on the V2 at the dealer?
I fully agree with audiofreakgeek indeed;I have heard different setup of magico speakers and all I could say is,well they market them well.;it is indeed a true triumph of marketing