OPPO 83SE vs Anthem D1 DACS

For 2 channel audio, any opinions on the Oppo Special Edition DACs vs utilizing the DACs on say an Anthem Statement D1? Since I do a lot of 2 channel listening I was wondering if I should put my money into the Oppo SE version or into a good processor with quality DAC's on board.
amplus
You have to use analog interconnects to take advantage of the SE upgrade DAC two channel audio. If using HDMI for blueray then your not going to take advantage of the chip set.
The SE upgrade applies to the analog outputs from both the two channel DAC and the multichannel DAC, although somewhat differently. Thus, you can take advantage of it for stereo or multichannel, including Blu-Ray, if you choose to.

Kal
I'd suggest you wait a bit to get more feedback on the performance of the Oppo 83SE. I'm a 2 channel guy, and in general I would suspect that for 2 channel, most DACs in the $500-$1000 range would perform as well, or better than something like the Anthem.

I'm not a big fan of using HT processors for 2 channel. IMO, A separate preamp and DAC will give much better 2 channel performance at a lower cost.

As for me, I'm waiting to hear how the new Wyred 4 Sound DAC with the Sabre32 chipset turns out.
Well, the D1 has fairly decent DAC's in it to begin with, that's why you paid the extra money over the AVM40 for to begin with. I've tried about a half dozen or so DAC's with my D2, including the DacMagic, Bel Conto DAC3, MHTD Labs Havana, MHTD Labs Paradesia, Benchmarkd DAC1 and the Musical Fidelity XDAC. The only way that you're going to know for sure is to listen for yourself.