Why not horns?

I've owned a lot of speakers over the years but I have never experienced anything like the midrange reproduction from my horns. With a frequency response of 300 Hz. up to 14 Khz. from a single distortionless driver, it seems like a no-brainer that everyone would want this performance. Why don't you use horns?
macrojack
Macrojack & Kiddman, I'm with you regarding HP. I'm surprised after all these years of bullshit there are still so many that haven't caught on to his lies. Of course certain manufacturers benefited while others paid the price of his crap. His sound, the absolute sound was a misnomer to begin with. The man's a charlatan and a narcissist. Having heard his systems on two occasions I even wonder if he can hear. Unfortunately he was influential and imo ruined high end. He moved the goal post from musical all the way to hifi and worse. I don't understand how people can read his crap for years and not see through it when its always the same self stroking gibberish. Never met the man but from what I hear his writing is a reflection of him.
An honest question: what lies? There may be disagreement, but lies? Kindly explain.
Frogman, What would you call creating a bully pulpit through misinformation and misguidance to satisfy one's ego and fulfill a personal agenda without care for those who're your supposedly helping? Not to make this political; " if you like you can keep it, period!".
Dkarmeli, specifics please. My definition of "lie" is not the issue here; yours is. Explain "misguidance and misinformation" with specific examples; it is very easy to condemn or criticize. What exactly are you referring to? I would like to understand your perspective.
I didn't read TAS, but here is an opinion of Pearson written by the man I most respect in Audio.

http://www.theaudiocritic.com/back_issues/The_Audio_Critic_23_r.pdf

Another short paragraph about the guy in Issue #24.

Cheers