Need DAC/Streaming Advice

I currently own a Bryston BDP-2 digital player that I run through a Bryston DAC.  As far as playing high resolution files via a thumb drive or other external drive, the BDP-2 sounds great.  The streaming part leaves a lot to be desired.  I can stream Tidal but it is extremely slow and the IPad controller is pretty lousy.  I can listen to Sonos through the DAC into my main system but obviously there is no hi-Rez via Sonos. I would like to find a better solution and am willing to start over (I can move the Bryston components to my secondary system).  What I would like to find is a higher end streamer for my main system that would allow me to stream Tidal, Spotify and Deezer if possible while also playing digital files via thumb drive etc. I have no idea if that can be done in a one box solution or if I would need a separate streamer and DAC.  I would very much appreciate any and all thoughts.  Thanks in advance.
Ag insider logo xs@2xpuppyt
@ghulamr you probably want to re-clock as close to the dac as possible, not near the source if you go through another device. 

puppyt, re-clocking is when a device takes in a digital signal and then sends it out (or to some internal part) but changes the timing of the bit-transfer. It usually uses a small cache-memory and a very precise clock. A problem with digital transfers through spdif and such are that they carry the clock-signal as a "side effect" in the transfer. If this don't work perfectly the digital data sent to the dac will arrive (slightly) out of time and decrease the sound quality. Many expensive dacs have built-in reclockers now days and some allows an external clock to be connected and used.
I own a Bluesound Node2 and a Lumin T1.  I used the Bluesound in my main system for about a year before I moved it to a second system and replaced it with the Lumin.  I was, and still am, very happy with the performance of the Node2.  Yes, I think the Lumin is better (at a significant increase in cost) but the Bluesound is a very, very good entry level unit.  The law of diminishing returns is invoked when it comes to moving up from the Node.  I use both the Bluesound and Lumin with Roon so issues with their respective apps are not relevant to me at this time but I thought the Bluesound app was very functional and straightforward.
There have been several mentions of Roon. Does Roon improve sound quality or is it simply a superior interface?
Although there are facilities within the Roon software to modify/improve the sound, I personally would not purchase it solely on the basis of those features.  Roon is a superior interface...significantly so in my opinion and is worth it for that alone.  I have experimented with some of the DSP features but frankly couldn't reliably hear any differences.