Where to go in Portland...

I’ll be in Portland for a few days — any recommendations for a good audio shop to audition speakers?
128x128cheeg
Post removed 
I'll echo the vote for Echo. Kurt is both nice and knowledgeable.  Fred's (on Hawthorne) has the vibe of a vintage stereo shop (circa 1960s) but a more limited selection compared to Stereotypes. Fred's is an authorized dealer for many high-end brands, but oftentimes doesn't stock "uncommon" components: Stereotypes does. Echo has the best used equipment, followed by Fred's. Regardless, all 3 are well worth a visit.
No audiophile trip to Portland is complete without a visit to Music Millenium on Burnside: it's a Portland institution. There are several other records stores of note scattered throughout the city and I'd not overlook the chain, Everyday Music, as that store (on Sandy) has a huge selection of used CDs (whereas MM has a better vinyl selection).
I’ll agree with Echo, Stereotypes and Fred’s. I’ve spent hundreds if not thousands at all of them and I can vouch for their quality. As for vinyl, not only are Everyday and Music Millenium wonderful stores, but there are also smaller shops scattered throughout town worth visiting. And the wine? Oh, the wine!🥰🍷
Expand your world view:

Portland Victoria Australia
Portland New South Wales Australia
Portland Ontario Canada
Portland County Tipperary Ireland
Portland New Zealand
Portland Arkansas
Portland Fremont County Colorado
Portland Ouray County Colorado
Portland Connecticut
Portland Georgia
Portland Illinois
Portland Indiana
Portland Township Cerro Gordo County Iowa
Portland Iowa census-designated place in Portland Township
Portland Kansas
Portland Kentucky
Portland Louisville Kentucky
Portland Maine
New Portland Maine
Portland Michigan
Portland Missouri
Portland New York
Portland North Dakota
Portland Ohio
Portland Pennsylvania
Portland Tennessee
Portland Texas
Portland Dodge County Wisconsin
Portland Monroe County Wisconsin

and down the road a piece, Chelsea Audio in Beaverton, Oregon
+5 on Echo Audio — fantastic shop, great experience. Thanks all for your recommendations!