How important is it for you to attain a holographic image?

I’m wondering how many A’goners consider a holographic image a must for them to enjoy their systems?  Also, how many achieve this effect on a majority of recordings?
Is good soundstaging enough, or must a three dimensional image be attained in all cases.  Indeed, is it possible to always achieve it?

128x128rvpiano

If there is anyone here who has not made at least one room treatment, raise your hand?

Those cherished bass frequencies mess everything up; that's the place to start by placing bass traps in the corners.

I feel like a grade school teacher speaking to a high school class on this post, and I hope that's the case.

Falconquest, I looked over the reviews and specs on your speakers; they sound good, and if I had a spare 5K, I would give them a try. BTW, that's a good price for what they claim to deliver; which is holography that doesn't necessitate a lot of expensive room treatment. (my room treatment is not expensive, and neither is it attractive, but it works)

I think it is extremely important. I think most recording artists (vs ‘live performers) intentionally work to create excellent holographic images.

...Hendrix, Pink Floyd, NIN. 

My system will put sounds in your head, behind your head, right next to your ear and sometimes 12 feet away from one of the speakers. 

Wicked cool.
@falconquest 

we are looking forward to your initial thoughts and then hopefully a review of the Spatials when they arrive. 
As to room treatments and room corrections....

I have a concrete carpeted floor with another thick throw rug over that. I have some cheap rice papered changing screens and some ‘mass’ in my corners but those are my only room treatments. 

I found that that once I had proper power going to my woofers and very non-tube-like tube amp for my mids and highs, I no longer needed room correction or room treatments beyond what I have already listed. Everything just worked the way it should.

A high current, high dampening amp for your low end is a must. I still have ‘dance club’ bass but it is tuneful, fast, never bloated and it does not interfere with mids or highs. It just takes your breath away sometimes....

I am using Infinity Kappa 8 speaker. A very rare tube amp for my mids and highs and a BAT VK-500 for my low end. The VK-500 with BATPAK is just crazy good! 

Everyone should enjoy a good holographic setup. It’s like magic!