Gryphon vs Luxman vs Accuphase

Thinking that I may bite the bullet this year and get into a Gryphon Diablo 300 but before I consider shelling out that much, wanted to get some input from any of you that have heard this amp in comparison to Luxman or Accuphase. The 509X from Luxman costs half that of the Gryphon and is more within reach. The Accuphase E650 is not that far off the Diablo 300 pricing. IF the Gryphon is better in your mind, curious to hear whether you think the Luxman or Accuphase come close?

It sounds like all 3 have rave reviews. One is a class A while the other two are Class A/B. 
freesole
stargazer3, Yes, I was referring to the sound quality.  Even though I've owned the Hegel H160 and H360, I did not use their internal DAC because I have a better DAC.  So, the most important thing to me is the sound quality, not the features.  I've also owned several other integrated amps (Vincent SV-236, Plinius Hautonga, Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista 800).  I do think Hegel amps are excellent, but Luxman 590 is just in a different league.  It just does everything better and sounds more refined than the H360.  I may eventually give Diablo 300 a try, but right now I am very satisfied with the Luxman.   
Got a chance to audition the Luxman 509X from a great person and dealer locally. First thing I was extremely impressed with was the build quality. It is cliche to hear that something is built like a tank but this thing looks and feels like it will last a lifetime. 

Sound wise, it effortlessly drives my Spendors and based on specs, it will drive most if not all speakers that I will likely pair up with it in the future. Dynamics, accuracy, and clarity are very clear strengths with this amp. It really is a very impressive piece. I do wonder how the 590AXII matches up against it being that its first 30 watts are Class A. When I compare the 509X against my Line Magnetic 805ia with rolled tubes, it is so close to matching but sometimes I do find myself wondering if the 509X is able to draw me into the music the way the 805ia does. That magical tube quality is real folks. It is hard to describe but the way it conveys music is really special if you have a good setup. 
I was lucky enough to find a great local dealer who lent me both the 509X and now the 590AXII. Gotta say, those Class A watts really make a difference. I have decently efficient speakers in the Spendor D9's and the 30W per channel is more than enough to make my system sing. That ultra-smooth yet dynamic sound of the 509X translate over in the 590AXII but it now has more charm, more sparkle and more warmth/sweetness that is more akin to tubes. I'm very happy with the 590AXII. 

Listening to Tsuyoshi Yamamoto - Midnight Sugar and you can just hear and feel the weight in those piano keys as if you were right there. The 509X isn't far off by any means but the 590AXII brings a slightly more magical quality to the music that is just so hard to describe. 
Post removed 
Post removed