Experience with Inakustik 3500P Power Conditioner??

I'm looking at obtaining a power conditioner and had my sights set on an Akiko Corelli when an Inakustik 3500P got my attention.  I have found only one reference to the 3500P on Agon while there is some notable props on the Corelli here.  

Thanks for any experience you might be willing to share.
pinball101
I just ordered one; pending shipping. I’ll report back after I’ve had a chance to experience. 
Mainly, the non-current limiting and parallel filtering that’s not in the signal path, plus all outlets are individually isolated from each other. I wanted a unit I could plug everything into (less noise/minimize ground loops). It’s a fairly new product and I searched quite a bit to find all info/feedback. Translated the few stellar reviews. Contacted Inakustik sales with a few questions and within 24hrs I got a response from the head of product development. I should have it up and running in about 10 days. Hopefully the stars have aligned and we’re about to watch the seas part...
Good luck in your testing.  I'm curious to hear your opinion. 

This would be a big step for me.  I'm looking to insert a conditioning component, if that is the correct terminology for this component, into my system and then sit back for a while and enjoy the music.  I've made some big strides with my system recently and this should be the last one for a while.