Are manufacturers having discussions removed from Audiogon if they turn negative?

I have mostly been taking part of this forum occasionally, and from a distance if you will.  I have to admit I don't really know the kind of things that can go on, disputes or disagreements that can occur.  I have occasionally done searches in this forum using the search function to only come upon a thread that has been removed, oddly enough.

I have seen some discussions, and taken part in some others that become somewhat of a debate on certain brands, and they have become critical in some instances.  Usually fans of the brand in question rush to the defence, and from what I've seen, a healthy discourse occurs, with back and forth and occasional posts removed.  I'm thinking of smaller internet direct manufacturers such as your Emotivas, Schiit Audio, Ascend Acoustics and the like.

What I'm wondering is, have such companies had negative discussions stopped or removed?  Has anyone been part of similar discussions in which moderators suddenly step in and either lock or completely remove a discussion?

213runnin
I too had noticed the Tekton thread, and was interested because I had thought about Tekton speakers. I just found something else, but I think the Tekton speakers would have been excellent. So when the thread was closed, I too contacted the moderators, and as mentioned, was told the OP closed the thread. I suggested that maybe in such a situation Audiogon could make the notation that the OP chose to close the discussion, and they said they would take my suggestion into consideration. And of course, I too hope both the OP and Tekton work everything out amicably, as it seems the OP has been more than patient.

I must also point out the humorous irony in gregb63’s comment:

gregb63
40 posts01-14-2019 8:19amYou guys are idiots! You sit here and bash everything. Get a life!!

In order to clarify the irony for Greg, calling "you guys" (everybody here) idiots is actually "bash(ing) everything." So ...

@gregb63- No, thank YOU sir! Curious as to why you didn’t answer a single question I asked you to clarify your position on things. But, I must say, your responses do not disappoint. You are an interesting and amusing fellow! I’m a bit confused about your last post. Why do you feel we are ’talking crap’ and our comments are worthless? That unsubstantiated accusations are flying? What makes your comments more legitimate than the others? I sincerely would like to know. It casts you in a poor light when you hurl insults and accusations at others without backing up your statements. Please clarify the thinking behind your posts. Allow me to thank you again for the irony of your delightfully contradictory posts....
@gregb63- If you are seeking employment, perhaps you could work in Tekton's Customer Relations Department. You seem a perfect fit for the company!

gregb63  You’re funny!

We certainly know where you stand! However, like the Tekton’s that lose their sweet-spot when a listener stands up… please remain seated while posting.

I too have noticed there have been other discussions removed.  I thought this forum was to discuss what is really happening out there.  People need to know both the positive and the negative.

For example, I have experienced problems with Paradigm.  I had a question about my Paradigm Prestige 85F's being designed as a 2 1/2 way vs a 3 way and they refused to get back to me.  When I called them, the customer service person was rude as well.  I would be curious if others have experienced the same.  I am sure this discussion will also be removed.