Luxman L-509X for ATC SCM 19v2/40v2, thinking integrated to start with

I like to listen to music at low to normal levels and wondering how Luxman L-509x will work or ATC SCM 19v2. I am considering starting with an integrated first and not go over $8k for amp and preamp. 

Initially I wanted to try ATI AT6002 and a Tube preamp with good phono stage and the price seems to be somewhat close to a good used integrated amp. 

Please suggest integrated with good phono stage and DAC less than $8k . Prefer 200w 8ohm output, but can settle for a bit less for good implementation.
geek101
I heard the Mark Levinson 585 yesterday and it was spectacular. There is one on A'gon for less than what you want to spend. I was always considering the Luxman 509x but I have not heard it. I may take a chance and buy the Luxman without hearing from A'gon or buy the ML 585 from the dealer I went too. I never was a big fan of ML gear before but this sounded great with the Magioc A3's.
Did you ever find out? I agree, my ATC SCM40v2 need juice/current to sound good too. I have Hegel H360 which sounds great however due to the ATCs being inefficient I need to give it some volume for them to wake up and give me full range.
@intensemojo I got different speakers so I went with Benchmark AHB2.
You could try Coda CSiB Integrated Amplifier. Or if you are thinking separates then there are so many options starting with the very ATC P2 amplifier.
With a sensitivity of 85dB your current speakers will never sound properly alive at low volume.  That's just the nature of low-sensitivity speakers.  Been there, tried it (with an array of different amps) and failed utterly.
The only way to achieve engaging sound at low levels is to use speakers with a sensitivity of at least 90dB.  95dB would be better, 100db better still.
@agrippa, ATCs are rated as 8 Ohm, they are good with more power but I do not think they will have a problem "engaging" with a reasonable amp. I have heard Harbeth which are harder to drive and they get pretty loud. It will depend on how far you sit from them. For many of us speakers like ATC are end game. In proper room / or with correction ATC are glorious and yes with good amp. Best to go active with them.