Thiel cs2.4 upgrade to cs 2.4 se

I'm currently using thiel cs2.4. Any master can advise on how to upgrade to cs2.4se by changing its capacity? May i know the value and specs of the capacitors? What is the sound difference between cs2.4 vs dc2.4se? Tq
desmond888
On my boards, that  coax feed coil is an ERSE FoilQ. It is availble in 16 gauge at 0.15 mH. The OEM aircore one is 18 ga but I cannot tell it hurt anything to increase the gauge and was OKed by Tom Thiel. Then again, I’ve changed so many parts at once that it is near impossible to say where the biggest improvements came from. Well, I did change the resistors to Mills as a first step, so I know what those add to SQ. I will soon compare the Clarity CSAs with and without bypasses on the coax feed. 
beetlemania,
Because I can't get those small values in a Jantzen wax coil I decided to leave it in, not a big deal I think, the resistors and the caps play a lot bigger part on SQ
@holco fair enough. Unless you have an FST-sourced XO like me (and your pics indicate you have a Lexington XO), the OEM coils are already excellent. I agree your boards will most benefit from better caps and resistors.
beetlemania,
Yes the coil's are  looking good and tight.

How did the Mills resistors worked out for you?