Comments on Tannoy Kensington SE - Room size

I have auditioned the Tannoy Kensington SE at In Living Stereo in NYC with Shindo electronics and I must say the I was extremely impressed. (I have a Monbrison and Quicksilver 6C33C monoblock triodes). There is a dynamic orgainic musicality to them unlike virtually any other speaker I have auditioned. Also very emotionally engaging. No hi fi thrills. No supertweeter or bass down to 20hz, just plain musical. Why don't more people have these speakers or other tannoys? The size of my room is 13.5' x 17 x 8. I do not believe they will overpower the room. Any comments as how they will play in the room or the speakers?
aronsss
I also have Canterbury's,I power them with one of the best amps in the world Sroll Lyric wih 500w amp.I have tried Leben and Almarro but it was not as good as Sroll by big margin.Many Tannoy owners using them with sets and I don't understand why.Maybee because they listen jazz, chamber and accoustical music?I listen also hard rock and especially progressive rock.
I wonder how would these Canterbury's compare to Westminster's?Anyone have experience with both of them?
A follow-up on my custom Tannoys. I was having problems with what I thought was an amplifier mismatch, but it turned out to be a wiring error I made in hooking up the crossovers to the somewhat confusing star grounding Tannoy uses. Now, just about any amp hooked to them makes them sing, but especially the Plinius SA 100 MKIII. They also sound magical with a VAC 35.35 35Wpc EL 34 amp, and very nice with the Sophia Electric Baby, at 10Wpc.

Now that the spiders are loosening up on the new woofer cones I intalled, the bass is excellent, very extended and tight. These are very natural sounding, great imaging, with a deep, wide, soundstage. Those premium parts in the crossover, and the excellent design (thanks, Arthur and Roger), are really paying off. Couldn't be happier.

Dan
waiting on a pair of Kensington SE hoping to get them before Xmas. Using an 18 Watt SET amp. Store only had the Tannoy DCT-10 and the amp drove them easily, so think the Kensington will be even more enjoyable. Anyone with Tannoy and SET experience?
Mikedimitrov,

A fiend has them both. He prefered the WM hands down.

Islandmandan,
The Tannoy Canterbury + Plinius sa-103 was my best configuration until I discovered Chord Electronics.

Dsholl1,
Is not just about driving , is about getting it all. I insist the SET + new breed Tannoy´s are not the way to go.
Obviouly is just IMHO.
do you have Tannoy prestige speakers Vintagechile?
i noticed you have ATC speakers with high powered Chord amps, bit unsure as why you insist Tannoy and single-ended are a bad match?