Full range tower speakers with bass under $10k

Hello all,I am searching for full range towers with great bass for under $10k.  I do have a sub (JL E series), but seems that when I hook up my Revel F36s directly to my integrated amp, it sounds better directly than going through the sub, sub's crossover, back to the speakers.  I am guessing that the sub's crossover is the factor that degrades the sound quality.Ultimately, I decided to explore full range speakers in order to eliminate the subwoofer.Triton Reference has great specs, but they are too tall and unattractive for me.PSB T3 looks great with frequency going down to 24hz.Revel 229Be looks really nice.Any suggestions would be appreciated.
skimrn
I may be biased, but I'm upgrading from B&W 805S to new B&W 804 D3s.  I invested a couple of hours at my dealer listening to these with some of my favorite test tracks, most of which need speakers that can move air. IMO, the B&W's delivered all the low end I was looking for and in a way that didn't overpower me or seem artificial.  Articulate, smooth and very engaging is how I'd describe them.  I think the 804's are the hidden gem in the B&W 800 series.  
Before you buy anything, try to listen to a pair of Bryston Signature series Model T speakers, simply amazing.  I have a pair I ended up buying in Santose Rosewood, they are gorgeous and make the room sound like a live concert.  The best bass I have felt/heard with triple 8 inch woofers in each speaker.
Focal Electra 1038 Be would be a good choice. I have a  pair and the bass is impressive. Flat down to 33Hz. They are selling in the $6k to $7k range for a new pair since they are phasing them out. 
Full Range Passive Speaker.
Even the best are down 3dB just when most rooms need boost in that region, unless that's acceptable.

Full Range w / Internal Powered Sub.
Now you've got the ability to boost but the sub / room location is far from optimal and may actually increase room nodes, unless that's acceptable.

How about $7K speakers which are flat to 55Hz and two small subs with on board room optimization. The advantages of independent positioning and subwoofers with on board room optimization will dramatically reduce the rooms nodes while loading the room with what will seem like a tighter quicker bass response optimized for unnoticeable system integration. Real controlled full range presentation with subwoofers you'll use with any future speaker choice.