Looking for an Integrated Amplifier to match Totem Rainmaker Speakers

Hello,

Curious if folks have recommendations for integrated amps that pair well with Totem Rainmaker speakers.

Currently using a Rotel RA-12 which is a Class A/B design.  The Rotel is bright and edgy, and I actually find that the Totem's smooth it out nicely.  That said, I'm looking for something that's a bit more premium, and maybe more dynamic at lower volume levels.  

I don't have a lot of space, or electrical outlets, so looking for an option that has a phono stage built in.  Sources are Bluesound Node 2i (Tidal HiFi & Redbook FLAC files), and Pro-Ject Debut Carbon (upgraded platter, Speed Box PSU, and Ortofon 2M Blue cart).  

Budget is $1500 new, and I prefer to stay under $1000 used.  Don't mind paying more for new gear when I'm getting dealer/manufacturer support along with a warranty.

Thanks, and cheers!
Matthew

128x128stereosanctity
If you're looking at the Rega, you should also take a look at the Heed Elixir.  It includes a MM phono stage.

As a counterpoint to the suggestion that you need at least 100 watts, the Heed Elixir has 50 watts at 8ohms and can drive my 87db Canton Vento Reference 9 DC speakers with authority.

I also have a Peachtree Nova 300 and it's very nice and has a lot more bells and whistles - a nice DAC, headphone amp, HTBP, and a decent phono stage.  You'd have to up your used budget to around $1500 to find one.
@big_greg

I have read about the Heed Elixir, and it checks a lot of boxes for me, but unfortunately no local dealer to check them out.  Would be contender for sure.

I listened to the Rega Brio R with the Totems and I liked what I heard.  The Elex-R seems like a nice step up, and it's within budget.  I'm starting to lean towards this model.
@bomd I was at Gig Harbor Audio here in Washington and they had an Elixir set up in a demo system.  I just stopped in and wasn't planning to buy anything, but after hearing the Elixir I snapped one up to replace my Peachtree Nova 300.  It's very detailed.  I've had a few "I never noticed that before" audio moments with it.  I initially was using it with my Klipsch Heresy speakers, but the combination was a little too hot.  It sounds really nice with the more neutral Canton speakers I have paired up with it now.
@big_greg

I’m in Portland, OR and am aware of Gig Harbor Audio. Do you know if they ship Heed products? I’m not seeing Heed available on their online webstore.

@bomd Give them a call and ask.  I have had them ship things to me before, so I know they'll do it.  They have a pretty liberal return policy also, I want to say 90 days, but I'm not sure.