Hi-Fi Power Conditioner ?

Guys,

I ready to dump my Panamax line conditioner for a real PC and need some pointers on which one to buy? $2K is definitely out of the question, this will be used for my Belles 150A Ref Amp, Tube pre, Dac, Transport, Plasma, DVD and VCR. Used is a good option.

Thanks,
Wig
128x128wig
PS Power Plant Premier, used between $ 1.2 and 1.5 I would guess. A little advantage on the side, you can loop the antenna through as well.

Attention if you intend to leave everything switched on at the same time: check the overall power requirements in particular the plasma in order not to risk revving up the ventilator of the PPP repeatedly (I noticed this is what MAY happen in my system when I activate amp, preamp, cdp, lcd, bluray and dvd at the same time - standby is not an issue though)

Good luck
Power Plant Premier by PS Audio is magical. ($2,100 list...less at Underwood hi fi.) If you can't do that, a close second would be the Quintet conditioner. (List $695.) Both make a HUGE differernce over the Panamax! You'll be amazed!
I have an APC S-15 which also has battery backup and it's truly amazing. I have terrible power from the grid, lot's of surges, brown outs and fluctuations in power and this really levels everything out. It made a much bigger difference than anything else I used including Monster Power, Richard Gray or Panamax.
Richard Gray makes a good technically sound pc for a fair price, assuming that what you need is an ac grunge eater. An industrial priced isolation transformer on the upstream side like the one Krell man noted (Sola makes a good one too), follwed by an RG 400 would be a pretty sweet set up to pretty much cover all the bases for not ridiculous $'s. I'd probably buy one (whichever is cheapest) and then evaluate before buying the second component. Much depends on what type of power problem you have (incoming line fluctuations or noise, grunge produced by one stereo component effecting others, etc.).