Curious what people think is the best "value" high end speaker (~5K to 15K)

I am on a long search for speakers and just curious what people think is the best value both new or used in speakers ranging from around $5000 to $15000? I have a set of Paradigm S8's (V1) and love them but looking for another set for another set in a different listening area (25 x 20?, maybe larger).  I love the full sound of JBL's and looking for something in that range (it also helps that JBL's seem to hold their value better than most, which will be a consideration). The only drawback to JBL is footprint.  I prefer a smaller footprint which is why after reading I hope to listen to several B&W 800 series but open to suggestions across the board.  used Watt Puppies? Revels?  I am curious about peoples experience with McIntosh XR100's. 
gene3x
Question to you all: When do you call a loudspeaker highend?

Based on the fact that most loudspeakers which are mentioned overhere are 2-dimensional and miss other aspects/properties of sound as well.

And when do people see it as the best value for money?

I have to admit we also work this way. We listen to many products and are only interested in the best in it’s class.

How can you call a 2D loudspeaker highend?

Highend means in our world that it can reveal all the aspects of sound. Music needs to sound as true to nature.

How do you choose your system? And what is your foundation on which you make all your decisions?

The word highend is being abused a lot these days. People think and believe when they read the word it needs to be GOOOOOD!

Words and reviews do not garantee you anything? Or you don’t care to be screwed by a paid review and you just like to read the words which give you a good feeling.

Even when I do not make it personal. People start to make it personal again. So I put the mirror for their face.

I can handle the truth. 

When I read it. 

You, however, are little more than a self promoting stooge.