Curious what people think is the best "value" high end speaker (~5K to 15K)

I am on a long search for speakers and just curious what people think is the best value both new or used in speakers ranging from around $5000 to $15000? I have a set of Paradigm S8's (V1) and love them but looking for another set for another set in a different listening area (25 x 20?, maybe larger).  I love the full sound of JBL's and looking for something in that range (it also helps that JBL's seem to hold their value better than most, which will be a consideration). The only drawback to JBL is footprint.  I prefer a smaller footprint which is why after reading I hope to listen to several B&W 800 series but open to suggestions across the board.  used Watt Puppies? Revels?  I am curious about peoples experience with McIntosh XR100's. 
gene3x
Post removed 
When people do not know a lot about sound and music how for God sake you can think and believe that you can understand audio?

During many discussions I had with people who work in audio, they had one thing in common. They all became aware that they have no foundation after our discussion. Before I had these discussions with them they never thought about it.

It proofs that the awareness of most people is rather limited. In 1998 I knew I had to learn to extract the DNA of each part. But I had no idea how to create this at that moment. Thousands of hours made me able to think and work in properties.

Without the awareness in 1998 it would never have been possible to create it. When I talk about the way we work, all people understand that it makes sense. We just work on aspects/properties which exists. You need a real foundation on which it all is based.

People often start to laugh when they realize that trial and error is doing audio by random order. Now they are aware that is lacks a foundation. But........before that never have thought about it.

When we demonstarte a Tru-Fi system people hear their own music at a superior level in precision and layers. When music is being played in a big holographic 3D stage, voices and instruments are standing fully free and separate in the room.

Most people play their music is a rather small 2D stage and often the stage is not that wide either.

What their systems do is compressing the stage depth, width and height of the music. Humans can perceive sound in a 3D spectrum. So it would make sense that an audiosystem creates a stage just as in real.

I have done thousands of tests. The facts proof that almost all audio products are 2-dimensional. When an audiosystem is able to create a wide and deep stage. Voices become more apparent and also intimate. The last part has a huge influence on our emotion. I used it when I did run an audioshop

I had a 2D and 3D system always ready for shootout. When people heard the 3D system they all described it as more intimate and intense. That is why I want to use conservatorium students during presentations. So people can learn what I did learn and experience during small classical live concerts.

Music is in my life one of the most important things in life. It is my goal to bring all people more close to the emotion of the music. To feel the connection and become one with their music.

Bo, I believe you have nothing further to add here. 

Why not relocate to another thread and bore another group of posters?
Question to you all: When do you call a loudspeaker highend?

Based on the fact that most loudspeakers which are mentioned overhere are 2-dimensional and miss other aspects/properties of sound as well.

And when do people see it as the best value for money?

I have to admit we also work this way. We listen to many products and are only interested in the best in it’s class.

How can you call a 2D loudspeaker highend?

Highend means in our world that it can reveal all the aspects of sound. Music needs to sound as true to nature.

How do you choose your system? And what is your foundation on which you make all your decisions?

The word highend is being abused a lot these days. People think and believe when they read the word it needs to be GOOOOOD!

Words and reviews do not garantee you anything? Or you don’t care to be screwed by a paid review and you just like to read the words which give you a good feeling.