Hear my Cartridges....🎶

Many Forums have a 'Show your Turntables' Thread or 'Show your Cartridges' Thread but that's just 'eye-candy'.... These days, it's possible to see and HEAR your turntables/arms and cartridges via YouTube videos.
Peter Breuninger does it on his AV Showrooms Site and Michael Fremer does it with high-res digital files made from his analogue front ends.
Now Fremer claims that the 'sound' on his high-res digital files captures the complex, ephemeral nuances and differences that he hears directly from the analogue equipment in his room.
That may well be....when he plays it through the rest of his high-end setup 😎
But when I play his files through my humble iMac speakers or even worse.....my iPad speakers.....they sound no more convincing than the YouTube videos produced by Breuninger.
Of course YouTube videos struggle to capture 'soundstage' (side to side and front to back) and obviously can't reproduce the effects of the lowest octaves out of subwoofers.....but.....they can sometimes give a reasonably accurate IMPRESSION of the overall sound of a system.

With that in mind.....see if any of you can distinguish the differences between some of my vintage (and modern) cartridges.
VICTOR X1
This cartridge is the pinnacle of the Victor MM designs and has a Shibata stylus on a beryllium cantilever. Almost impossible to find these days with its original Victor stylus assembly but if you are lucky enough to do so.....be prepared to pay over US$1000.....🤪
VICTOR 4MD-X1
This cartridge is down the ladder from the X1 but still has a Shibata stylus (don't know if the cantilever is beryllium?)
This cartridge was designed for 4-Channel reproduction and so has a wide frequency response 10Hz-60KHz.
Easier to find than the X1 but a lot cheaper (I got this one for US$130).
AUDIO TECHNICA AT ML180 OCC
Top of the line MM cartridge from Audio Technica with Microline Stylus on Gold-Plated Boron Tube cantilever.
Expensive if you can find one....think US$1000.

I will be interested if people can hear any differences in these three vintage MM cartridges....
Then I might post some vintage MMs against vintage and MODERN LOMC cartridges.....🤗
128x128halcro
Many audiophiles have been using the Denon DL-103R LOMC cartridge (and variations of it) for decades and some serious High-End users still have a 'soft-spot' for it in their Systems.
For $300-$400 it would seem like a bargain to sample the MC sound...?
Let's see how it sounds against a vintage MM cartridge like the Fidelity Research FR-6SE which can be had on the 'used' market for much less than the Denon....

DENON DL-103R LOMC Cartridge
Mounted in Vintage FR-66S Tonearm on TW Acustic AC-2 Belt-Drive Turntable

FIDELITY RESEARCH FR-6SE MM Cartridge
Mounted in Vintage FR-66S Tonearm on TW Acustic AC-2 Belt-Drive Turntable
PS
The album is Bande Originale du Film de Fernando E. Solanas 'SUR'
composed and interpreted by Astor Piazzolla.
I bought it without the cover.......
Such awesome comparisons. Thanks! In virtually every single case (100% of the time) MM/MI completely wipes the floor with MC. It’s not even close IMO. MC is annihilated. MM has vivid life, technicolor, texture, and harmonics. What a shame that people are half deaf and have driven the MC market to such dominance today. MC users need to go out to more live shows and experience what real live music sounds like. 
Well, I noticed the MM/MI superiority (Shure´s flagship, to be exact and thanks to the SME III) over thirty years ago and have lived happily ever since... but I do occasionally give a try to vintage true quality MC carts such as the Highphonic MC R5 that I will evaluate very carefully with modern AT-ART9 in near future : )

Halcro´s experiment removes the gear dependent factor, that everyone has a different analog rig, amps, speakers etc. Halcro´s tool is a culmination of carefully selected components from his experience during the decades. IMHO -Ö- this thread has surpassed the famous MM thread because it´s based on a scientific method that can be observed online in real time by all who have modern computer technologies available.
I personally don´t use that technology (I´m an old hat ;^_ ) and cannot say anything about the carts here in question really but I do take seriously what enthusiasts and musicians/music lovers with decades of experience like Frogman says about.

Keep them coming Henry .....
Thank you Invictus and Harold for your kind words 😎
You're right Harold......
WRITING about the 'sound' of different cartridges is such a subjective exercise and ultimately proves nothing to anyone......
I wanted to 'objectify' this process (if possible via the YouTube limitations) by allowing for 'real-time' comparisons of cartridges on a unified 'real-world' system as heard from the 'listener's seat'.
Most cartridge comparisons on YouTube take the phono-feed directly to a DAC or USB feed which 'digitises' the analogue signal and removes the entire 'playing system' from the equation.
You thus don't get to hear Phono-Stage, Preamp. Amps, Cables, Speakers nor ROOM effects in those videos.
With my videos.....what you hear is what you get.....except in reality I get to hear it in far better resolution, detail and quality 👅

I would not be so cavalier as to 'wipe out' MC Cartridges based on my experiences.
I have bought (and kept) dozens of LOMCs over the years and still enjoy many of them alongside my favourite MMs.
The ones you will hear here (except for the Denon) have a place in any decent system IMO.
No....the principle reason I have campaigned against the 'supposed' superiority of MC Cartridges is that there is no 'inherent' superiority of one form of cartridge over another in my experience.
So when some 'boutique'  garage-based two-man businesses produce their 'hand-made' (because MC cartridges HAVE to be) latest exotica for $10,000, $15,000.....$20,000 🤯
I am outraged......
Those cartridges simply do not necessarily sound any better than cheap MM models....especially those designed and manufactured in the 70s and 80s (The Golden Age of Analogue).

There will inevitably be a legion of well-heeled audiophiles who can afford the best and 'expect' that the prices they pay will be reflected in the 'sounds' that they hear!
Without 'objective' assessments able to be agreed upon......the 'street-cred' they have with their audiophile buddies by dropping the names Atlas, Colibri, Koetsu, Miyajima, ZYX et al is all they really need 🤗