Curious what people think is the best "value" high end speaker (~5K to 15K)

I am on a long search for speakers and just curious what people think is the best value both new or used in speakers ranging from around $5000 to $15000? I have a set of Paradigm S8's (V1) and love them but looking for another set for another set in a different listening area (25 x 20?, maybe larger).  I love the full sound of JBL's and looking for something in that range (it also helps that JBL's seem to hold their value better than most, which will be a consideration). The only drawback to JBL is footprint.  I prefer a smaller footprint which is why after reading I hope to listen to several B&W 800 series but open to suggestions across the board.  used Watt Puppies? Revels?  I am curious about peoples experience with McIntosh XR100's. 
gene3x
Rega RS 10s are remarkable speakers if you can find a pair.  Extremely detailed fine textured sound and they give correct tone and weight to instruments such as cello and double bass and clarinet.
@mrdecibel  I appreciate what you are saying. The Klipschorns  will not fit my space.  I don't have defined corners plus not sure I would want to use all that space if I did.  The JBL's are high on my list but have decided that I now do not want to spend more than $9000.  I have bought a used set of Tekton DI's for nothing near the price of my budget and yes they are awesome I will probably go forward from hear trying to do an A/B test of all my top picks versus the Tektons as well as my Paradigm S8's although in a different listening area on a different floor.  The problem is that I may not get to listen to them in my space necessarily  but now I can take my time finding the right set for my basic $10K limit. 

I am also making changes in my overall system (ie. DAC's, speaker cables, and other preamp  (C48, C40, & Vincent SV236MK integrated) vs DAC (NAD M51, Mytek Brooklyn & several others) comparisons so that may make things more difficult in evaluation.  One thing that really has made a difference is the older Modwright Oppo 95 I have been using. It really is making a huge difference but I am tired of listening to all the same reference CD's over and over again. lol
Know one has mentioned them yet
Q Acoustics Concept 500 at $6k they are a bargain and for sure the best cabinet for under $10k the Gelcore is magical!

Spendor D7, D9, & A7 are all very impressive as well...
I've been trying to fit some large, tall full range speakers into my basement with little luck. I've sold speakers that i've been happy with that fell a little short in 1 area or another in hopes that throwing more money at the system would bring me closer to the event and somewhere along the way I became a spectator. Maybe I'm getting old and practical, but the music has become intellectual instead of emotional and my intellect can't justify the $$$. Rats
@steve59  I feel for you. And understand. I've been working on system wide improvements short of 2 years now. Though it has taken significant effort and time and finances, I now have 'that' highly emotional and intellectually satisfying and rewarding musical result. Keep at it. Stay emotionally available. : )