Soundsmith Progression: MIMC Star > Sussurro Mk II

Hey Folks--the discount now available on the Sussurro Mk II has me considering the jump from the MIMC Star. Has anyone made the leap and/or done a direct comparison in their own system and, if so, how would you characterize the difference in performance? Thanks for your input.
dodgealum
This thread has gone quiet. I own the MIMC Star and love it, but am also tempted by the Sussurro. Is there a significant jump?
Post removed 
I just received my Sussurro and it sounds great out of the box. Tracking at 1.85 and experimenting between 470 and 1k loading. 1k sounds more lively, and 470 more even keel. Too soon to judge these settings as it should settle in more before giving judgment. Noticed that 150-180 gram lp’s sound fulller while 200 gram sound a little less lively. It could be that the Sussurro is very sensitive to VTA. I have it mounted on a SME V arm with Aesthetix IO signature phono amp and transrotor Apollon turntable.
going from a Benz LPs and as stated out of the box, this cartridge nails it. Holographic soundstage to die for. What is everyone else loading their cartridge with? Enjoy