DTS-HD Master Audio / Dolby TrueHD / PCM 5.1

So far, I heard DTS-HD Master Audio and it sounded very intense and realistic in Quantum of Solace (James Bond). I have not heard Dolby TrueHD yet and I heard it suppose to sound just as good. There is another sound format called PCM 5.1 and that suppse to sound good as well.

Is there much of a difference in:

- DTS-HD Master Audio

- Dolby TrueHD

- PCM 5.1

Which do you prefer is the BEST sound of the 3 listed above?
mantaraydesign
Please note that DTS-HD has a significantly higher bit-rate than Dolby True-HD. This means the disk tranport must spin at a higher velocity which may result in increased player noise.

In my case (Pioneer BDP-51FD) I can hear the player 10 feet away, inside an equipment rack with a plexiglass front cover. The fidelity of the DTS-HD is nullified by the noise of the transport (it's always something...).
Dweller - How can DTS-HD spin at a higher velocity? I thought all Blu-rays spin at a specified rate, faster at the be beginning, then gradually slower, as the laser goes from inner toward outer part of disc. Same as DVD, CD.
I have a DVD player that has HDMI connection.

If I wanted to get the best movie sounds coming from the 79, do I use the single coaxial cable, optical cable or HDMI cable? I have a receiver that will take HDMI connection. Right now, I have connected the 79 with the single coaxial for sounds. I then connected the HDMI cable from the 79 to the TV. My TV also got HDMI connection on the back.

Or do I connect the 79 to my receiver with single HDMI cable to the receiver and then from the receiver to the TV?

I just wanted to know which is the best way to get the best quality sound and picture from the 79.

Thanks for any advice!!!
Post removed