PSB Synchrony One's or Legacy Classic HD's

I am considering either of these two speakers, and curious to hear comments of anyone who has compared them, or knows both of them.

I have read plenty reviews on the Synch One's, but none of the Classic HD's. I have also heard both speakers but in very different rooms with very different equipment.

In particular I am after something in that price range with an excellent open uncoloured midrange, smooth highs, and fast/detailed bass, and non fatiguing. And not too power hungry (have a Simaudio 100W I3 amp).

Thanks
acdvd
As a PSB dealer I own the Sync One's are really like them. They are not fatiguing at all, which I love most about them. The bass is clean and tight and reward with proper amplification. One of the best out there in it's price range.

Always been a fan of Legacy speakers, although I've never owned a pair. By specs alone, the Classic's should play a bit lower and their high sensitivity leads me to believe they would be fairly easy to drive with your Sim. This speaker is quite a bit larger than the PSB Sync One. They also weigh 95lbs each!
Thanks.
I currently own the Synch Two, but searching for a more open midrange and a more neutral speaker. I find male vocals quite laid back in the mix, especially when there is tweeter related sounds going on. So I am thinking a 3-way such as one of these two would solve the problem.

This issue with the vocals could be due to me using 14 gauge speaker cable. Perhaps a lower gauge cable would solve this problem.

Classic is very solid and has impressive woodwork.
Hard to find that perfect speaker. That's part of the fun of this hobby.

As much as I love the PSB Sync One, my ears prefer Dynaudio speakers. In terms of neutrality, Dynaudio is just about perfect.

I have the Sync One playing right now and next to them I have the Dynaudio Contour S1.4 monitors. Switching back and forth, to my ears, I prefer the Contours by a wide margin. The Dynaudio smoothness is what captures me. I use dual subs, so a floorstander is really of no need of help to my system.