Hi Fi Tuning fuses

Has anyone used or is using HiFi Tuning fuses to benefit sound. Is is worth it to use in Ayre preamp, Mark Levinson 532h amp and possibly Benchmark DAC? Thanks for respectable replies.
lnitm
Most likely Kimber cables have arrows for some other reason than wire directionality. Maybe shielding direction, who knows? I never perceived Kimber as being at the forefront of Cable technology, but maybe that’s just me. What I do know is than many high end cable and electronics makers are at least two paradigm shifts behind the power curve. Fuses, wire directionality and power cords are excellent examples. It certainly appears they all either never got the memo, like yourself, or completely dismissed it as too much trouble to get involved with or else it’s just too late to change their ways. Mule metaphor.  Dog metaphor, Old dog, New tricks. 🐩
Post removed 
Newbie about fuses. 
I'm looking at my 4 HIFI Fuses to swap out with original fuses from my Statos stereo amp. How can you tell in which direction to install them correctly?
You can’t tell by looking at them. You have to try them both ways, one at a time. One way will sound better than the other.