Yter cables direction

I would be grateful if anyone can advise me about direction for conecting Yter cables on speakers. There are no obvius marks or written letters from manufacturer, neither on cables, neither on papers that came with them.
Thank you in advance
alexatpos
As if I needed to repeat myself for the millionth time but all cables are directional 🔜 whether the manufacturer acknowledges it or not, or if the cables are marked or not. anything with wire in it. (Sometimes manufacturers are a little bit slow on the uptake as it were or they never got the memo.)

i just saw where Yter mentions their cables address homogeneity of the conductor crystal structure so maybe they have a handle on directionality.
Geoff says "i just saw where Yter mentions their cables address homogeneity of the conductor crystal structure so maybe they have a handle on directionality.

Final multiple choice exam for Geoff, not pop quiz, rpt, not pop quiz.  If the manufacturer has a handle on wire directionality, and does not indicate what direction said wire should be installed, either:
1.  His employees forgot to mark the directionality on the wire?
2.  His employees lost tract of the directionality so didn't mark the wire either way?, or 
3.  The manufacturer doesn't think you can hear a difference regardless of the direction the wire is installed in the audio application?

Not to start a flame war, but there is simply no such thing as a unidirectional audio cable using copper or silver as it's conductor.

It IS possible to introduce bias and selective resistance onto a conductor through active (powered) means, and, of course you, can manufacture semi-conducting materials to do all sorts of interesting things with current flow.

Post removed 
 They know it doesn’t make any difference because it’s passing an AC signal. Geoffy is just pulling your leg.Â