Does anyone use white gloves to handle records?

Just thought I'd ask if there is much benefit. I know oil from my fingers will touch the edge and some of it will migrate a little inside. I also see the extra hassle of keeping them stored away from dust each and every time. Also how hard is it to manipulate cleaning the record and taking it in and out of the sleave?  What white gloves wouldn't impart any flake off particulates? Just bored here members.  Lets be respectful. Anyway let's hear your opinions
128x128blueranger
http://www.vinyllpcare.com/handling-care

Info outlined below is from the above referenced web site.
Another approach to handling the record while removing or placing in sleeve.

Never touch the vinyl surface with any part of your finger or hand
There are oils on your hand and fingers which will leech into the vinyl and degrade replay. In addition to that, finger prints can only be removed safely from vinyl LPs through professional cleaning as described elsewhere on this site. A good idea and one which we have utilized over 40 years is to cut a small square of clean, soft and non-abrasive white paper. Use this square of paper between your fingers on both edges of the disc when removing and replacing the disc in its inner sleeve or bag. In our experience this has caused no issues whatsoever in over 45 years of collecting, playing and caring for vinyl records.
" A good idea and one which we have utilized over 40 years is to cut a small square of clean, soft and non-abrasive white paper. Use this square of paper between your fingers on both edges of the disc when removing and replacing the disc in its inner sleeve or bag"

I'm thinking that article should be renamed... Perhaps "How to make vinyl a bigger PITA than it already is" 
I have really big hands, so I can actually hold the records on opposite sides without touching any of the inside parts.

Not true! Would be something though. Had a friend in college that could grab pretty much any watermelon like palming a basketball with just one hand. This WAS true!
Cool pics of a record pressing plant. They’re wearing gloves in a clean manufacturing situation. Of course, it’s to prevent oils from the hands being transferred to the record’s surface. Also hairs, lint, etc.
The difference between that situation and at home is they are handling high numbers of product in an assembly line type setup. A
perfect situation for mistakes. Some of the records may be warm to the touch as well.
Many manufacturers in various industries require workers to wear gloves.

Anybody who has handled vinyl for a while gets the technique of touching only the edges and label..
I think it was Fremer who said that it only takes a few times using your thumb and fingers to hold a record and you will never drop it or ruin the surface.