Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
I have never heard it, but I wonder if the Lindemann 882 Integrated should be part of the conversation? What about Luxman Gear, the 509u?
Having owned quite a few integrated amps and listened to many more, I have to agree with USB, the dartzeel is pretty remarkable, lightning fast, but smooth and detailed. If I could only afford it, I'll just have to wait a few years till one comes up second hand. Why would anyone sell one?
I used to love integrateds:

went along those lines:

Perreaux i150 (early model with Audiostatics)
Bow ZZ1
Krell iL300

then a step up:

Einstein light in the dark (OTL based on mosfets, changed to Merlin vsm mxe by then)

Accuphase E550
Pathos TT

Both of those two are absolute wonders in sound, I could imagine that the Inpol2 ist an amazing amp, as both Accu and Pathos did run a bit out of steam..

Since then I moved to Berning,that does it for me, but its not strictly integrated ;-)
Symphonic line RG10 MK4, the best integrated I have every heard. Very powerful yet sublime !!